Air purifiers are becoming more and more fasihon every day. Sihon Electronics Co,. Ltd. Is one of the leading ozone generator company in China. Our company’s air purifying products can be used for both homes and offices and also car . The company offers air purifiers at many price points giving the consumer the choice to try a product before upgrading. but did you know how do you use an ozone generator effectively? There are safe ways you can use an ozone generator in the home, also you can use an ozone generator in the car to remove cigarette smoke odors prior to reselling them. Other Space such as Breeding factory, kindergarten, kitchen and so on. There are so many ways you can use one of these ozone generators safely and effectively, despite what everyone else says about them.
Unfortunately, there are many things in the air that can negatively affect us during these spaces. These include allergens like dust, pollen, and pet dander. However, there are some things that are just annoying, like bad odors of a wet dog, smoke, or mildew and mold. There are a lot of things you can do to get rid of these smells, but sometimes, it just doesn’t seem to work. There are many people out there that say that ozone generators are very unsafe, but i wanna to say,if you know how to let ozone machine work, that’s easy.
Ozone is like many other essentials in life. A little is good, a lot is not. Too much food can make you overweight, too much water can cause drowning, and taking too much of a life-saving medication can make you very ill. At high concentrations ozone can cause person chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, and throat irritation. Ozone may also worsen chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections.This is not good. People vary widely in their susceptibility to ozone. Therefore, you should only run ozone machines on very low settings, in well ventilated spaces, if people and pets are present.
So in order to use ozone safely, consider what problems you need to solve with ozone.Are you looking to merely sanitize the air you breath, get rid of cooking odors, or remove the smell of stale tobacco in a space which you occupy on a regular basis, like your home, office, or vehicle?If so, Ozone generators can be used in these spaces while they are occupied, only as long the ozone concentration remains below the safe level.
But if larger concentrations of Ozone are required, such as for medical, for factory and for water treatment system, it can still be a highly effective solution , but that amount of ozone needs to be produced in an area while it is not occupied by people, pets, or plants.
If you want the safest way to use ozone generators, just run them when the space is unoccupied. Utilize the timers, available on many of our units, to switch on our ozone generators while you are out of the building and shut them off an hour or so before you return so the ozone has time to safely dissipate (turn back into oxygen) prior to reoccupying the space.
How to Use an Ozone Generator in the Home
If you’ve considered all the safety precautions of the ozone generator, it’s a good idea to read the instruction manual as well. All ozone generators are different, so they may cover a different amount of area than others. Some have timers for both powering on and powering off, so it’s a good idea to set it up that way if you can. Otherwise, you may have to cover your mouth and nose to go in and turn it off when it’s finished.
- Please make sure all living things are out of the room. This means When the ozone generator is working, people, pets, and plants. Nothing should be in the vicinity of the room or home
- Cover or remove important items that may have a lot of value to you. Ozone isn’t friendly with too many metallic things or paper, so covering them is your best bet. There are other options to clean and remove odors from these items.
- Set the timer or activate the ozone generator. If your ozone generator doesn’t have a timer, you’ll need a separate timer for yourself. Running an ozone generator for longer than 6 hours can do harm to your home. The best working time is 2-3hours, then stop the machine
- Wait for 3-6 hours depending on the room size, or 25-30 hours for an entire house. If you’re doing your entire house, find another place to stay. That’s better for you
- Let the timer shut off the ozone generator. If it doesn’t have a timer, you will have to cover your mouth and nose with a towel or mask to go in and shut it off.
- Wait 1-2 hours for the ozone to settle and become normal oxygen again.
If you find a good way to use ozone generator, your environment will be better and better.